The event weekend schedule was condensed due to rain showers in the area and consisted of testing, golf cart races, main eliminations and “best of” awards. Eight tracks were represented at the IHRA Summit Team Finals and included: Maryland International Raceway, Sumerduck Dragway, Capitol Raceway, Motor Mile Dragway, US 13 Dragway, Richmond Dragway, New London Dragstrip and Northeast Dragway.
Richard Jelich from Capitol Raceway was the overall winner in Top. He went up against Robbie Parlett from MDIR in the final round of competition. Jelich posted a .019 reaction time, with a 4.69 on a 4.68 dial-in at 142.81 mph. Runner-up Parlett posted a near perfect 4.686 on a 4.68 dial-in but had a slower reaction time of .0260 at 142.40 mph.
Alan Thatcher and Jay Woodward, both from Sumerduck Dragway, advanced to the finals in Mod. Thatcher was proclaimed the winner when Woodward fouled at the line. He ran a perfect ET time of 7.39 at 91.55 mph with a .019 reaction time.
Capitol Raceway garnered their second win of the day when Jacob Nahory took home the IHRA Ironman in Junior Dragster. He ran an 8.0180 on a 7.97 dial-in at 78.59 mph; .042 reaction time against Hope Clark from US 13 Dragway. Clark displayed an 8.673 on an 8.65 dial-in at 72.78 mph with a .07 reaction time.
- Best Appearing Open Bodied Car – Derrek Thomson, Motor Mile Dragway
- Best Engineered Open Bodied Car – Christian Walston, US 13 Dragway
- Best Appearing Full Bodied Car – Chris Moren, Richmond Dragway
- Best Engineered Full Bodied Car – Beau Bettus, Sumerduck Dragway
- Best Appearing Junior Dragster – Michaela Mattox, New London Dragstrip
- Best Engineered Junior Dragster – Michael Hankinson, Capitol Raceway
- Best Team Spirit – Sumerduck Dragway
- Best Appearing Sponsor Banner – Motor Mile Dragway
- Best Appearing Team – Capitol Raceway
- Best Appearing Grandstands – Northeast Dragway
Division 1 IHRA Summit Team Finals Point Standings
- Maryland International Raceway 58
- Sumerduck Dragway 50
- Capitol Raceway 46
- Motor Mile Dragway 31
- US 13 Dragway 30
- Richmond Dragway 24
- New London Dragstrip 16
- Northeast Dragway 11